WEDDING DREAMER, LLC
What services do you offer?
- Decor & Linens, Ceilings for tents & churches, Tables & Chairs
- Wedding Cakes, Groom's Cakes, Other Special Occasion Cakes, Cupcakes
- Catering, Desserts, & Beverages
- Wedding Flowers & Other Special Event Floral Needs.
- Wedding Planning & Event Planning
- Full-Service Packages
- Do-It-Yourself Options & Rentals
How far do you travel?
- We commonly travel throughout the state of Utah (Utah County Salt Lake County, Davis County & other surrounding counties), and on occasion outside of Utah. We do charge a travel fee for performing services outside of our zone (Salt Lake City to Payson). Our flat-rate standard fee is $2.50/ ROUND-TRIP mile which begins on the borderline of the zone to help save on cost. You will find that even with the required travel fee, in most cases our services are still very competitive.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- We work on a first come first serve basis, in which we recommend booking as soon as possible if you have anything unique that you need. Items such as: ceilings, walls, tents, tables, chairs, unique backdrops, particular linen colors, etc book up fast, as well as keeping in mind that we are limited staff for full-services such as packages & catering. Most clients book 2-3 months in advance, although we have planned full-size weddings in less than one week. If you are planning a summer wedding or an event during a college break, we recommend that you book 3-5 months in advance.
How much is the deposit?
- We require a 50% deposit to get on our calendar, with the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event.
What types of payments do you accept?
- Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
Do you have a showroom or store hours?
- Free Initial Consultations are given by appointment to reserve the quality time you need without interruptions. Call us 801-770-4642 to schedule your appointment today!
Which types of events do you offer services for?
- Wedding Receptions, Ceremonies, Banquets & Luncheons
- Anniversary Parties & Family Celebrations
- Quince Años & Other Special Events.
- Corporate Events & Banquet Functions
How many weddings have you done?
- We've been apart of literally "Hundreds" of weddings, with many happy customers since 2006.
Do you come see our venue?
- Visiting the venue site is not something that we do on a regular basis in order to keep our costs low for our clients. We do however offer this as a "Wedding Planning" Service with one of our professional wedding planners. We charge $40/hr or $100/3-hours, in which we can consult, view, plan, & proceed with any part of your wedding plans, whether it be visiting your venue, helping you plan on site, creating a display with your photos/personal display items, or to be present during your event to make sure everything runs smoothly. If you opt not to have a wedding planner view your venue beforehand... That's Ok, we are confident after doing so many weddings that we can still perform our duties as promised. If you have concerns to share, feel free to provide us with pictures or layouts (very helpful for everyone).
Do I have to pick one of your cakes or floral choices shown on your website?
- Our galleries are for ideas. We can duplicate just about anything... Just Ask!
What time will you arrive for catering?
- We arrive about one-two hours before the (catering) event starts. Arrival time is based on your menu and the size of your event.
With Catering, Do you stock the buffet & clear the tables?
- Yes, with "Full-Service", we will clear the tables, Stock the buffet, Clean the kitchen, and Service the event Professionally... Our catering also includes buffet enhancements (such as risers, chafing dishes, trays, etc), as well as complimentary acrylic tableware. There is no need to worry about anything with us, we've got you covered.
Can you service the tables for our guests, rather than using a self-serve buffet?
- Yes, however 18% gratuity is required to cover the extra staff needed for this professional service.
Do you offer real dishes?
- Real dishes are complimentary when using our services at our banquet hall, otherwise, there will be a surcharge of: $.30 for each piece needed.
Do we get to keep catering left overs?
- Non-perishable food items are packaged up and may be taken home; however, it is our general policy that perishable items be disposed of after the event, due to the inability to control the safety of the food's temperature. Non-perishable & perishable food items may be requested in advance; however, client accepts full liability in all aspects of doing so, and a waiver/contract agreement must be signed.
Do you have any minimums on catering?
- There is a minimum of $500 for all catering orders (pre-total).
- Guest counts are recommended to be in increments of 25's.
- Full-Service (catering), has a minimum of $175.
Do you set up the tables & chairs at our church?
- Our policy is that we set up only the property of Wedding Dreamer in our Full-Service Fee. Although we highly suggest the tables and chairs to be set up on your end (so the layout is exactly how you would like it), we can do this service for an additional $100 which covers the set-up, take-down, sweeping the gym floor, and lock-up if necessary.
Are you licensed and insured?
- Wedding Dreamer, LLC is properly insured, Licensed & Regulated by: American Fork City, Utah County Health Dept, Utah State and Federal Government.
- Refer to our "Contract Agreement" for our full list of terms & policies.
- We require a 50% deposit to "officially" be on our calendar.
- Rentals are from noon to noon, otherwise Full-Serviced.
- You are responsible for lost or damaged items, unless rental insurance is purchased.
- Cancellations & Changes terms can be found on our "Contract Agreement"