MAIN HALL EVENT CENTER
Do you offer any discounts?
- Monday-Thursday's have significant discounted rates. We also have various monthly specials: (visit website)
How far in advance should we book?
- Bookings usually take place 3-5 months in advance; However events held in the school's Spring, Fall, or Christmas breaks, as well as the months of May-August & December are advised to book at least 6 months in advance.
May we arrive earlier than 4PM?
- "Early Arrival" may be requested (not guaranteed); Availability depends on if the hall was rented out prior to your arrival, & staff availability. There will be $59 charge per hour needed. We also offer great rates for an "All-Day" rental.
Are we allowed to stay beyond 10:00PM?
- "Extended Time" needed, which includes: any members of the bridal party, guests inside premises, and any arranged vendors, will be charged $59/hr exceeding past 10:00PM.
Do you offer Full-service wedding options?
- Yes, you may rent the Main Hall facility along with in-house professional services such as: Decor, Linens, Flowers, Cakes, & Catering.
Can we bring in our own vendors?
- Yes, you may arrange for your own vendors. All vendors must be vacated no later than 10:00PM. All vendors will be responsible for cleaning up their own services... for example, caterers will be responsible for such tasks as cleaning the serving kitchen, removal of trash, while any rental or linen companies must return to remove their items, etc.
Can we service the event ourselves?
- Yes, you may service the event yourselves; However this means you will also be responsible for set-up and clean-up of all items brought in or items that do not belong to us. Catering is recommended by a professional or those who hold a food handler's permit for food-safety reasons. You will be asked to clean up the serving kitchen and remove the trash.
Can we light candles?
- No open flames of any kind are allowed.
Do you offer, or can we arrange to bring our own alcohol.
- Only wine or champagne is allowed as part of a "wedding toast", or "a glass served during the banquet luncheon or dinner". This must be completely handled & served by an approved licensed bar-tender which must be pre-arranged solely by the client. A copy of proper licensing by the bar-tender is required, before any alcohol can be served in/on our premises. A contract must also be signed by the client, accepting full-liability. Please remember this needs to be kept within reason, and needs to be limited to only a wedding toast or as a beverage with your meal, and at a max of no more than two hours. We reserve the right to eliminate alcohol and dismiss the bar-tender at any time during the event, when exceeding beyond our strict guidelines.
What devices can hook up to the Sound System?
- Our facility offers a sound system that amplifies your music from your device (Iphone, Any smartphone, Ipod, Mp3 player) throughout the Main Hall's ceiling speakers. We advise to be sure your device is pre-set and ready to go with your chosen play-list, fully charged (or bring a charger), as well as setting your phone to "airplane mode" to avoid any interruptions while playing.
Is there enough parking?
- There is ample parking at the facility, with a large west side lot (lot in conjunction with the facility), as well as additional parking on the South and a large lot on the East side to compensate for larger events.
Is the facility equipped for ADA?
- Yes, The Reception & Event Center is ADA friendly.
Which payments do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
Do you offer any incentives for booking the entire facility and all your rooms?
- Yes. Book our Main Hall facility and all five rooms, and we will cater breakfast for your event. (restrictions apply)
- Facility Rental Time(s): 10:00AM-2:00AM; 4:00PM-10:00PM; or ALL DAY options
- Bridal Party, Guests, & arranged vendors must vacate the premises by 10:00PM (A $100/hr charge will be applied for time exceeded)
- Maximum Occupancy for the Main Hall & Foyer: TBD (If the event exceeds this number, you may be asked to have some guests leave)
- No smoking allowed inside the building at any time. (A $300 fine will be imposed for damages or evidence found in the room).
- No Open Flame of any kind allowed in the facility.
- Small "Send-Offs" of any kind are not permitted, due to their difficulty to clean up. (A minimum of $100 fine will be charged).
- 50% non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking. Read Contract for terms on cancellations and date changes.